It is the policy of Thermochem and its people to provide products and services that conform to or exceed the quality requirements of their customers and to deliver those products on time. They are fully committed to achieving the high standard of personal and corporate excellence required to make this policy a reality. The Thermochem Quality Policy is enabled through management systems, appropriate business policies and management plans that establish objectives and targets. Implementation has been achieved through management and organizational commitment, allocation of sufficient human and capital resources and rigorous measurement and corrective systems.
- The Thermochem, Inc. (USA) quality management system is maintained, managed, and continuously improved. ISO 9001:2015 certification is in progress and expected by 2019.
- The Thermochem, Inc. (USA) laboratory operates in accordance with ISO principles and guidelines. ISO 17025 accreditation is in progress and expected by 2020.
- PT Thermochem (Indonesia) has maintained ISO 17025 accreditation for several years.
The Thermochem laboratories routinely conduct self-audits and customer audits on Quality. Thermochem has been the top-performing Lab in Chevron worldwide blind sample studies for gas and produced water analysis, 2009 – present.
Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Thermochem fully accepts the responsibility to protect the environment and the health and safety of their employees and the public. Health, Safety and Environmental policy (HSE) are engrained in the core values of Thermochem and managed as an integral part of their business to benefit employees, customers, and the public.
All Thermochem employees and sub-contractors are responsible for ensuring they achieve continuous and measurable improvement in HSE standards.
Thermochem pledges to:
- Conduct business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety.
- Strive for zero HSE incidents in all of their activities.
- Make HSE considerations a priority in manufacturing products and the design and implementation of new products, facilities, and processes.
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety laws and regulations and go beyond compliance where possible to protect employees and the public
- Reduce emissions and waste by careful planning and execution of operations and in product and process design.
- Involve employees in assuring responsibility for understanding and complying with the content and spirit of Thermochem’s HSE Policy.
- Work with their suppliers, customers, contractors, and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes.
- Encourage constructive communication with their suppliers, customers, contractors, and the public in managing health, safety, and environmental issues.